Friday, 11 March 2011

2º ESO. Unit 4. Communicative revision. Part 1

THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED

1-I can see a comedy film, a historical film, a science fiction film, an animated film, a thriller and a musical film.
2-"Tom and Jerry" is an animated film.
- "Espartaco" a historical film
-High School Musical" is a musical film
-"The Walking Dead" is a thriller
-"Dos Hombres Y Medio" is a comedy
-"Yo Robot" is an action film
-"Star Wars" is a science fiction film
3-I like action films, comedies and historical films.
4-Six people that work in films are: characters, stars, producers, directors, extras and actors.
5- -thirty-three-thousand-think
 -then-mother
-blood-dead -audience
6-The different places in the cinema are:
screen, back row, front row, popcorn, middle row, ticket office and seats.
9-The writer Bram Stocker invented Count Dracula in a book of 1897.The vampire couldn´t stand light, hated garlic and crucifixes and loved human blood.The first Dracula film was in 1931, the director was Tod Browning and the actor was Bela Lugosi.Today Dracula is in 50 different languages and there are more than 700 horror films based on the legend.In "Interview with a vampire", Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Antonio Banderas were all vampires.
A coach got to the hotel. Mr. Reinfield, the passenger, had a meeting with count Dracula. An old lady gave him a crucifix for protection. Reinfield arrived at Dracula´s castle.In a dark room,  a coffin opened and Dracula got up, his face was white and his clothes black, he smelled the fresh blood and smiled.
10-Affirmative: I was in my house when the accident happened .
(-): I wasn´t in my house when the accident happened.
(¿): Was I in my house when the accident happened?
-Short answers: Yes, I was/No, I wasn´t
- Spanish: Yo estaba en mi casa cuando pasó el accidente.
11-Affirmative: I played basketball with my friends.
(-): I didn´t play basketball with my friends
(¿): Did I play basketball with my friends?
-Short answers: Yes, I did/No, I didn´t
-Spanish: Yo jugué al baloncesto con mis amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment