Saturday, 26 May 2012

2º ESO. Unit 5. Communicative photocopy. Part 2

-->
THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED


Photocopy part II
12.
(+)I ran in the park
(-)I didn´t run in the park
(¿)Did I run in the park?
(Sh)Yes,I did/No,I didn´t
(Sp)Yo corrí en el parque

13.
I was watching TV when you arrived
A string broke while he was playing his guitar
14.
She was walking along the river when her mobile phone fell off
15.
(+)I could sing at the show
(-)I couldn´t sing at the show
(¿)Could I sing at the show?
(Sh) Yes,I could/No,I couldn´t
(Sp)Yo pude cantar en el programa
16.
Jack and his friends were taking photos for the photography club.Teresa climbed the tree and later she started shouting, scared.Jack decided to climb  the tree to rescue her.They were climbing down when a  branch broke and they fell to the ground, and Jack broke his ankle!
19.
Superman is a comic book hero.This actor was born in New York in 1952.When he was young, he starred in the four Superman movies. Later,he travelled the world and fought for the human rights. On May 27th ,1995 he was riding his horse when he fell and he never walked again.He died in 2004 at fifty-two years old. He was a hero because he fought bravely against all the obstacles.
20.
My hero is Zinédine Zidane. He was a famous football player, now he is a sports manager of R.Madrid. He was born in Marseilles,France, in 1972. He left home at 14 years old to play for Cannes,Bordeaux,Juventus and in R.Madrid.He made some records and  he won a lots of cup like  the World Cup in 1998, where he scored two goals. He also won the Golden Ball. In 1998-2000 he was the best football player in the world. In 2001,he was transferred to R.Madrid and in 2002 he scored the winning goal in the European Cup final.

No comments:

Post a Comment