BRITKIDS AGAINST RAC ISM
Read about a group of British friends and find the answers to these questions:
- How many people are there in John´s gang?
- What are their names?
- Where do they live?
Let´s know something else about them:John:
- Where is his dad from?
- What language does he speak?
- What´s his religion? Why?
- What does he eat at home?
- Where does her mother live? Why?
- What languages does she speak? Why?
- What´s her religion?
- Name two people that she likes.
- Who does he live with?
- Where does his grandmother come from?
- What language does he speak with his grandmother?
- What´s his religion?
- What do most Rastas eat? What doesn´t Nat eat? Why?
- What was hwe grandmother´s job when she arrived in Britain?
- Who is his best friend?
- What does he like of Tzu Lee?
- How do Taz´s family greet their visitors?
- Where does her family come from?
- When did her father emigrate to Britain? Why did he do it?
- What languages does Taz´s speak (4)?
- What´s special about Arabic?
- What religion has she got?
- Where do British Muslims come from?
- What are the five pillars of Islam?
- Does she have problems with her neighbours?
- Who lives with her family? Why?
- Does she like the word “Pakis”? Why?
- Why does she admire Megan?