Monday 6 May 2019

2º ESO. Unit 7. Should, must and have (got) to

THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED

Ex 5 pag 87

1. Should 2. Must 3. Mustn´t 4. The same 5. Without


Ex 6 pag 87

1. Should 2. Must 3. Shouldn´t 4. Must 5. Mustn´t 6. Should

Ex 7 pag 87

Mustn´t go 2. Mustn´t go 3. Mustn´t wear 4. Should know 5. Shouldn´t wear

Ex 8 pag 87

How to be safe in the home: You shouldn’t leave a hot pan on the fire.
How to do well in exams: You should study the different subjects every day.
How to keep fit: You shouldn´t be on the computer for long hours and you should do enough exercise.
How to travel well in Spain: You should organize you accomodation and the tickets for your visits before your journey.
How to save energy: You shouldn´t leave your appliances (electrodomésticos) on.
How to save money: You should save some pocket money every week.
How to stay safe in the sun: You should put on sunscreen on your skin to avoid sun damage.

Ex 7 pag 89

1. don’t 2. got 3. has 4. hasn´t 5. Have 6. have

1. necessary
2. isn´t necessary
3. informal speech

Ex 8 pag 89

1. Do your parents have to work
2. has he got to go
3. ´ve/have got to arrive
4. don´t have to buy
5. have to stay
6. haven´t got to have

Ex 9 pag 89

1. do you have to be/have you got to be
2. have (got) to be
3. have (got) to pay
4. don´t have to buy/haven´t got to buy
5. do I have to bring/have I got to bring
6. don´t have to share/haven´t got to share
7. has (got) to pay
8. Do travellers have to see/Have travellers got to see

Ex 7 pag 89

1. During the school term, I have to study all my subjects, I have to arrive at school on time and I have to study for my exams.
2. In the holidays, I don´t have to get up early, I don´t have to go to bed early and I don´t have to have after school activities, but I can have a more relaxed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment