Tuesday 4 December 2018

1º Bach. Unit 1. Communicative photocopy. Answers


THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED
COMMUNICATIVE PHOTOCOPY
UNIT 1

1 In photo 2, there are two people (“persons” is very formal), one man and one woman. They are around 20 years old. In my opinion, they are in a library making a project (=trabajo) for university. In this photo these two people seem happy because they are doing well an important project.
In photo 4, there are four people, two boys and two girls. They are around 17 years old. They are in a park playing with their mobile phones. I think that they feel happy because they are chatting with their friends.



2)
Facebook is a famous social network to upload videos or images
Twitter is a social network where you can know about the news
Whatsapp is the social network that most people use
Skype is a social network good to communicate face to face to a person
Instagram is the social network for teenagers because it is amusing
Snapchat is an app to show your friends what are you doing daily
 

3 In a scale of 1 to 5 my addition to my phone is around 4, as I send around 50 messages a day. I think that the thing that I would miss would be playing in my eSports club. If I didn´t have a phone I would probably spend time playing on the computer.

4 Read

5 Read

6 In this picture I can see a girl, she is 15 years old, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a T-shirt and a checkered shirt. she is looking at her phone. She feels bad because of the phone. The word “life” means that she spends too much time with the mobile phone.

7 There are 5 teens, they are around 17 years old. In general, they are wearing casual clothes, a T-shirt and jeans. They are chatting on their phones because chatting with their friends is a way to disconnect. The emotes represent the things that are thinking about or their moods.

8 I made these nouns: happiness, disappointment, popularity, combination, communication, improvement, loneliness, personality and punctuation.


9) His popularity increased fast/ My happiness is a bit relative
    He has a difficult and strange personality/ You make an improvement in your English/ There are lots of problems in punctuation due to whatsapp messages
 

10 Read

11 Pronounce


12) Emoticons are in almost all text messages that we send. Nowadays, it´s impossible to send messages without them. Educators complain about emoticons because people don´t use the words properly.
The first way to write was pictures. It took place in caves,  describing scenes of hunting over 35.000 years ago. Later pictograms ( pictures of actual objects) were made in Ancient Egypt which improved and became hieroglyphics. In modern times, pictograms are used to express ideas like the traffic signs.
The craze of emotes was born in the 80s, when people combined signs of punctuation to make faces like :). In 1988, the emoji was born thanks to a telecom engineer that wanted to attract teenagers. Before long, every Japanese teen used it. In 2000 emotes go out of Japan and they are used by millions of people. Some emojis have a Japanese origin like the red head of mythology and a popular dessert.
We love emojis because they are fun and we need them because, when we talk face to face, the other person knows our tone of voice and body language but sending messages can cause a misunderstanding. A smiley or a wink lighten things up. For example, a laughing emoji is the way that the other person knows that you are happy and a sad face the same, you let the other person know your disappointment. It is that we are going backwards because we use emojis? In a way. But nowadays a picture is worth more than a  thousand words.

13 You have studied your exams well/ you had gone to the cinema before the exams
You haven´t studied your exams well / you hadn´t gone to the cinema before the exams
Have you studied your exams well?/ had you gone to the cinema before the exams?
Yes, I have/ No, I haven´t/ Yes, I had/ No, I hadn´t
Haven´t you studied your exams well? / hadn´t you gone to the cinema before the exams?
Has estudiado tus exámenes bien/ Habías ido al cine antes de los exámenes

14 I had gone to the cinema when you called me

15 You have gone to the cinema with your friends / you have been studying for a whole week
You haven´t gone to the cinema with your friends / you have not been studying for a whole week
Have you gone to the cinema with your friends?/ have you been studying for a whole week?
Yes, I have/ No, I haven’t/ Yes, I have/ No, I haven’t
Haven´t you gone to the cinema with your friends?/ haven´t you been studying for a whole week?
Has ido al cine con tus amigos/ has estado estudiando durante toda una semana

16 
How long have you been using the mobile phone?: ¿Cuánto tiempo llevas usando el teléfono móvil?
Have you ever tried to go to Paris?: ¿Alguna vez has intentado ir a París?
I´ve just arrived here: Acabo de llegar aquí
I have been playing for hours: He estado jugando (durante) horas/Llevo horas jugando
I have been here since 2010: He estado aquí desde 2010/Llevo aquí desde 2010
I have already done the homework: Ya he hecho los deberes
I haven´t studied Maths yet: No he estudiado matemáticas todavía

17
This game is really interesting/ you are very interested in our plan
This person is amusing/ He was really amused with my stories
This book is absolutely boring/ I am really bored when I don’t like a film
This situation was embarrasing / I remember that you were very embarrased about that


18) This cut was very painful/ This boy is very thoughtless/ Last night you were sleepless/ I am very helpful/ This guy was a thoughtful person/ I am not a careless person

19 Read

20 Read

21 I live in Don Álvaro. I like it because it is a little village an everybody knows you. We are 4 in my family, my mum my dad my brother and I. In my free time, I go fishing, play on my mobile phone or play the piano (SPORTS AND FRIENDS?). My favourite school subject is PE. In the future, I want to study Computer Science and works in a company.
Try to write a longer text, with more information in each idea. This is too basic.

22 Read

No comments:

Post a Comment