La sección bilingüe del IES "Extremadura" (Mérida) ha realizado hoy
una donación al Centro de acogida “Padre Cristóbal”de 117,51€. Como
muchos sabréis, dicho centro atiende a personas sin hogar y en
circunstancias personales muy complicadas.
I can see the butcher's, the newsagent's, the chemist's, the fruit shop and the baker's.
I can buy a steak and some sausages at the butcher's.
I can buy some magazines and some chewing gum at the newsagent's.
I can buy a toothpaste and an aspirin at the chemist's.
I can buy some bananas and some pears at the fruit shop.
I can buy some bread and some croissants at the baker's.
3. (Ex. 3 PG 51)
It opens at 9:00 am and it closes at 8:30 pm.
4. (Ex. 1 PG 52)
1. Where is the hairdresser's?
2. Where is the bank?
3. Where is the DVD shop?
4. Where is the library?
5. Where is the Internet café?
5. (Ex. 1 PG 52)
1. The hairdresser's is next to the supermarket.
2. The newsagent's is between the cinema and the clothes shop.
3. The DVD shop is next to the newsagent's.
4. The library is next to the cinema.
5. The Internet café is between the library and the supermarket.