Thursday 10 November 2016

1º ESO. Communicative photocopies. Starter Unit



 THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY (YA) CORRECTED
STARTER UNIT.PART 1(1-16)

1)
Five nationalities are Scottish, South African, Spanish, Japanese and Greek.

3)
They’re four, Aidan, his sister and his parents. They’re smiling to the camera. Aidan has got brown hair and brown eyes. His sister has got blond hair and blue eyes. His father has got brown hair and blue eyes. His mother has got blond hair and brown eyes. Aidan’s wearing a plaid shirt. His sister is wearing a pink t-shirt. His father is wearing a white t-shirt, a blue jacket and a watch. His mother is wearing a grey jumper and a necklace.
4)
Hi, my name is Aidan and I’m fourteen years old. I’ve got one sister. Her name is Heidi, and she’s eleven years old. We’re from Liverpool, England. That’s in the UK. We’re British. At home we speak two languages: English and German. Our dad is Scottish. Our mum is from Berlin. She speaks German.
5)
He’s Aidan and he’s fourteen years old. He’s got one sister, her name is Heidi and she’s eleven years old. They’re from Liverpool, England. That’s in the UK. They’re British. At home they speak two languages: English and German. Their dad is Scottish. Their mum is from Berlin. She speaks German.
6)
Hi, my name is Georgia and this is my friend, Ciara. We’re Canadian. We’re from Toronto. Ciara speaks Irish because her parents are from Ireland. They speak German, too. Our favourite teacher is Mr. Lopez. He’s our Spanish teacher. His lessons are fun.
7)
She’s Georgia and this is her friend, Ciara. They’re Canadian. They’re from Toronto. Ciara speaks Irish because her parents are from Ireland. They speak German, too. Their favourite teacher is Mr. Lopez. He’s their Spanish teacher. His lessons are fun.
8)
Hi, my name is Raquel and I’m twelve years old. I’ve got one sister. Her name is Alicia and she’s seventeen years old. We’re from Don Álvaro. That’s in the Spain. We’re Spanish. At home we only speak Spanish, but my sister and I speak English.
9) Look at the picture of the classroom. What are four people doing? (p. 6)
1.      Look at the picture of Ben. What has he got at school today (yes -3 things- and no -3 things-)? (ex. 7, p. 7)
2.      Look at the timetable. When are the different subjects? (ex.9, p.7)
3.       Write or speak about your school timetable (2 subjects) (yes and no) (ex.10, p.7)

In a classroom there is a bin, a calculator, a desk, a notebook and a whiteboard.
10)
The whiteboard is in front of the wall.
The bin is under the chair.
 The school bag is behind the door.
The calculator is next to the notebook.
The dictionary is in the school bag.
The window is between the door and the whiteboard.
The laptop is on the desk.
11)
A boy is erasing the whiteboard, a girl is opening the door, a boy is standing up from the chair, a girl is holding a poster and a girl is sitting down.

12)    
She is my sister’s friend: es la amiga de mi hermana.
She is my sisters’ friend: es la amiga de mis hermanas.

13)    

I have got a new pencil.
I haven´t got a new pencil.
Have you got a new pencil?
Yes, I have/No, I haven’t.
14)
He has got a calculator, a pencil and a pencil case but he hasn’t got a book, a pen or crayons.
15)
French is on Monday, music on Tuesday, PE on Wednesday, geography is on Thursday, science is on Friday, history is on Monday, English is on Tuesday, maths is on Thursday and art is on Friday.
16)
Done
18)
There is a boy. He’s Rakesh. He is smiling at the camera. He’s got short brown hair and brown eyes. He’s wearing a plaid shirt and white headphones.      


STARTER UNIT.PART 2

19-
8:00= It's eight o' clock, 11:35= It's twenty-five to twelve,12:10= It's ten past twelve,1:50= It's ten to two,8:25 It's twenty-five past eight,12:45= It's quarter to one,1:30= It's half past one,3:20= It's twenty past three.
20-
I'm Rakesh.I'm from India. My school is in Delhi. School starts at eight o' clock. We've got eight lessons every day. Lunch is from twenty-five to twelve to ten past twelve. We go home at ten to two. My favourite subject is science.
21-
He is Rakesh. He lives in India. His school is in Delhi. School starts at eight o' clock. He has got eight lessons every day. Lunch is from twenty-five to twelve to ten past twelve. He goes home at ten to two. His favourite subject is science.
22-Read.
23-
They are two, a brother and a sister. They are smiling. Vicky's got brown hair and blue eyes. Wes's got brown hair and blue eyes.
Wes is wearing a blue T-shirt and Vicky's wearing a grey T-shirt.
24-
I'm Vicky, and this is my brother, Wes. We're from Australia. Our school is in Sidney. School starts at twenty-five past eight. We've got six lessons every day. Lunch is from quarter to one to half past one. She goes home at twenty past three. Her favourite subject is English.
25-
They're Vicky and Wes. They're from Australia. Their school is in Sidney. School starts at twenty-five past eight. They’ve got six lessons every day. Lunch is from quarter to one to half past one. They go home at twenty past three. Science is Vicky’s favourite subject.
26-
I'm Alberto. I'm from Spain. My school is in Mérida. School starts at half past eight. We've got six or seven lessons. I have lunch in my house at quarter to three. My favourite subject is biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment