Saturday 11 November 2017

2º ESO. Unit 1. Communicative photocopy. Part 1



THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED

UNIT 1: COMMUNICATIVE PHOTOCOPY-PART 1
1)
Send e-mails, talk face to face, listen to news reports, read (online) newspapers, use social media and send messages.

2)
There is a man, he is holding a cup of coffee and talking face to face. He has got green eyes and curly brown hair. He is wearing a black t-shirt and a shirt.
3)
When I want to communicate with people but they aren’t with me, I always send texts messages and it is very comfortable. I also like talking face to face with people, if I can. But I don’t like listening to news reports in the radio because I think it is boring.
4)
Read
5)
Pronounce
6)
Pronounce
7)
Amy
Last summer, they went to New York on holidays. They went to Times Square and on the way they saw lots of bubbles and they also listened people laughing. They thought that it was a bubble party. People made bubbles with soap and water. They started to make bubbles. The sky was beautiful. She was so lucky.
Ben                                                                                                                 A few months ago, they went to an event in Plaza Catalunya. It was a pillow fight. There was about one hundred people. They stood around fountains. Then someone shouted “start” and people began to hit each other. There were feathers anywhere, on the ground and most of them in the air and on our clothes. After about 40 minutes, it finished. They looked like birds and they laughed a lot. It was fantastic.
Laura
Two weekends ago, she was in a crowded shopping street when suddenly she heard music. The person next to her stood in a chair and began to sing. One by one more and more people joined this. It was a flash mob choir. Everyone stopped to see them. They sang three songs and then people clapped. She will never forget it, it was a lot of fun.
8)
Photo 1 
There are a lot of people laughing in a bubble party. People are making the bubbles with soap and water. That happened to Amy when she was visiting New York.
Photo 2 
In picture B there are lots of people in a pillow fight, like the one in Plaza Catalunya. In Plaza Catalunya there was an event and people had to bring a pillow. It was a pillow fight. People hit each other with their pillows. There were a lot of feathers. 
Photo 3 
In the photo there are lots of people dancing in the street. The same happened when she was shopping one day. People started to sing in the shopping street. It was a flash mob. They sang three songs.
9)
+ You watched a film on Saturday                                                           - You didn’t watch a film on Saturday? 
Did you watch a film on Saturday?                                                         
Sh.a. Yes, I did
No, I didn’t                                                                                         
Sp. Tú viste/veías una película el sábado
10)                                                                                                                                                                                                         
+She bought a new mobile phone                                                            
- She didn’t buy a new mobile phone? 
Did she buy a new mobile phone?                                                         
Sh.a. Yes, she did
No, she didn’t                                                                                       
Sp. Ella compró/compraba un móvil nuevo
11)
During the holidays, I went to the beach with my family.                                Last month, I didn’t go to the cinema. 
I didn’t write a letter two weekends ago ago.                                               On Saturday night, I gave him the present of his birthday.
12)
On New Year’s Day, I ate in a restaurant with my family.                               I didn’t have a mobile phone a year ago.                                            Yesterday afternoon, I didn’t hang out with my friends.                              On your birthday, I wore my favourite jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment