Friday 20 January 2017

1º ESO. Unit 2. Communicative photocopy. Part 2



THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED
COMMUNICATIVE PHOTOCOPY. PART 2
15-There is one boy, he's Joe. He is jumping and doing free running in the park.
16- There is a girl. She's Hannah. She is listening to music at her home.

17-I sing in a rock choir. I practise on Saturday afternoons. I sing in the town hall with my friends of the rock choir. We learn songs and we dance, too. We do shows. I love doing them, because everyone comes to watch us every year.
18--She sings in a rock choir. She practises on Saturday afternoons. She sings in the town hall with her friends of the rock choir. They learn songs and they dance, too. They do shows. She loves doing them, because everyone comes to watch them every year.
19-I play football every day. I train in the football field with my friends. I pass the ball, I cross (I centre), I shoot at goal (tiro a puerta), I clear (despejo), I play and I foul (hago falta).
20-In photo 1 there is one boy. He is playing baseball.
      In photo 2 there is a boy. He is playing basketball.
      In photo 3 there is one girl. She is lifting (levantando) a cat.
      In photo 4 there is one boy. He is listening to music.
21- Simon is the boy of photo 2. Simon plays basketball with his American friends and in the photo, the boy is playing basketball.
24-His name is Simon and he is from Brighton, a city in the south of England. He is fourteen years old and his birthday is in July. He studies Spanish at school and he would like an e-friend to practise Spanish/ to help him practise Spanish.
He gets up early every day and goes for a walk with his dog. After school, he goes home and he usually does his homework. Then he goes to the park with his dog. The park is opposite his house. He goes to bed at nine o'clock.
He loves sports. He plays basketball with his American friends every Saturday. He also likes computer games.
25-My name is Raúl and I'm from in Mérida, a small city of Extremadura. I'm twelve years old and my birthday is in February. I study French at school and I would like e-friend to help me practise French.
I get up early and go for a walk whit my dog. After school, I go home and I always do my homework. Then I go to the football field with my friends. The football field is opposite the river Albarregas. I go to bed at eleven o'clock.
I love sport, I play football every day with my friends. I also like playing GTA 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment