Sunday 8 January 2017

1º ESO. Unit 1. Communicative photocopy. Part 2


THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED

UNIT 1. COMMUNICATIVE PHOTOCOPY.
PART 2. PAGES 13-18

15) I´ve got a house.
She’ got an airplane.
We’ve got some friends.
They haven’t got any cousins.


16)
In the hotel there are two bedrooms, there is an underwater living room, there are some amazing views from every room and there is a double bed in every room, but there isn’t a swimming pool, there aren’t any balconies and there aren’t any sharks in the bathroom.

17)
My house is in Mirandilla. It’s beautiful and unusual. In my house we’ve got four rooms, a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms, a patio and a balcony. There isn’t a lift but there are some stairs.

19)
Her first name is Carol, her surname is Allen. Her date of birth is 3 March 2002. She is British. Her address is 21 North Road, Manchester, the postcode is M31 3BP. Her email address is Carol_07@ping.com. Her phone number is 07853 2296 100, and her emergency contact number is 07700 900343, it’s her mum’s number.
20)
What’s your first name?
What’s your surname?
How do you spell that?
What’s your date of birth?
What’s your address?
What’s the postcode?
What’s your email?
What’s your phone number?
Can I have an emergency contact number?

21)
My first name is Carlos and my surname is Ruiz. My date of birth is (the) 22nd (of) March, 2002. My address is 31 Mérida Street, Mirandilla and the postcode is 06….. My email is carlosr@gmail.com , my phone number is 600 666 006 and an emergency contact number is my mum’s number. It’s 677 888 987.

24)
My first name is Matthew, my surname is Applegate, my email is Mathew_25@bmp.com , and my phone number is 06654 318 420.

25)
There are two people, the receptionist and a boy. They are at the sports club. The boy wants to join the club, so the receptionist is making questions for the application form and the boy is answering them.

27)
Omega 1’s room is very big and comfortable. The walls are green and there are two windows with amazing views. There is a big bed in the middle and a bedside table next to it, with a lamp on it. There is a big wardrobe with lots of clothes and there is a shelf with books over the bed. There is a round rug too. Omega 1 hasn’t got a TV or an alarm clock, but he’s got a laptop with lots of games and some DVDs.

28)
Design a virtual bedroom (ex. 5, p. 18):
My virtual room is very big and comfortable. The walls are pink and there is a big window with a view over the swimming pool. There is a big bed in the middle and a bedside table next to it, with a lamp and a book on it. There is a big wardrobe with my clothes and there is a shelf with lots of books next to the door. There is a rectangular rug too. I haven’t got a TV, but I’ve got a laptop for my schoolwork, my music and my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment