Tuesday 6 February 2018

2º ESO. Unit 3. Communicative photocopy. Part 1



THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED          


    COMUNICATIVE PHOTOCOPY     PARTE 1



1.
- In the future people will have to protect some species for food production.
- A lot of students will learn online.
- We will find new forms of energy.


2.
- I feel so/very excited about them because I want to discover new things.

3.
- The parts of my body are my toes, my feet, my ankles, my legs , my knee, my hip , my belly, my chest, my back, my arms, my hands, my fingers, my neck and my head.

4.
-Done

5.
- Done

6.
- Done

7.
- Scientists predict that in the year 3,000 most people will live over 100years.

With respect to our appearance, there are several predictions:
First, thanks to our healthy diet and lifestyle, we will be about 1.8-2.1 metres tall.
They also say that, because of games console and mobile phones, we´re using our thumbs more and they will become bigger and stronger.
Another prediction is that our brains will get smaller if we continue using computers to think for us.

In relation to fitness, there are two main predictions:
First, in the future, people will do less physical work which will result in weaker bones and muscles and unfit bodies.
Second, thanks to technology, we´ll have more motivation to stay fit.

And what about health?
In the future, we won´t always see a real doctor when we are ill, holograms will do blood test and body scans and in hospitals some robots will be able to perform operations.

8.
- In the future, we will have a smaller brain and head, we will be taller, our thumbs will be bigger and stronger and we will only have four toes on our feet.

9.
- There is a doctor that is using a 3Dprinter to get some new bones to replace broken ones.

10.
-
(+) I will come home in the evening

(-) I won´t come home in the evening

(¿?) Will I come home in the evening?

(S.ans) Yes, I will. No, I won´t

(Spanish) Vendré a casa por la tarde

11.
- Robots will be nurses.
- Computers and smartphones will recognize our fingerprints.
- Information will travel from our brain to our computer directly, without using a keyboard or a mouse.

12.
- Four of the most serious environmental problems are global warming, pollution, greenhouse gas and fossils fuels.

13.
- Done

No comments:

Post a Comment