Sunday 11 February 2018

2º ESO. Unit 4. Exercises. Part 2



THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED
EXERCISES OF UNIT 4. PART 2

5.pag 56?
(4 paragraphs)


4.4
1.page 54.
1-He’s having a party tomorrow.
2-He wants to buy him a mobile phone case.
3-He’s going to go to a departmet store and a music shop.


2.page 54.
A-3
B-5
C-4
D-2
E-1

3.page 55.
He buys the DVD in the music shop

4.pag 55.
1-comes
2-pay
3-card
4-take
5-cash machine
6-notes
7-change
8-return
9-refund
10-receipt

5.pag 55.
It comes to £27.99.
He gets £32.01 change from £60.

9.pag 55.
+I’d like to buy this T-shirt. How much is it?
-It’s 11.99pounds.
+Could I pay by card?
-No. We only take cash.
+I haven’t got cash. I will come back tomorrow. Bye!

4.5
1. pag 56.
1-To raise money for charity.
2-There’s going to be an orchestra.
3- Because of the parking restrictions in the town centre.

2.pag 56.
1-The final year students are holding the event.
2-We think you will enjoy this informal event.
3-The school orchestra is also going to play.

3.pag 56.
1-but
2-and
3-reason for
4-noun or pronoun
5-because of

4.pag 56.
1-Due to money problems, the club will close down.
2-I’d like to go shopping, but I’m broke.
3-We aren´t going to go out today due to/because of the weather.
4-She’s working hard and saving her money for a holiday/ She’s working hard because she is saving her money for a holiday.
5-We’re holding an event because we’re raising money for charity.

5.pag 56.
(4 paragraphs)
Dear Mr. Guedejo,
I’m going to play the final match of the league. Could you come here to watch me?
It’s tomorrow at eleven o’clock in Camp Nou.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes,
Name Surname

No comments:

Post a Comment