Sunday 11 February 2018

2º ESO. Unit 4. Exercises. Part 1

THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED




Pages 48 and 49
1.      
1.  Win
2.  Notes
3.  Prize money
4.  Spend
5.  Buy

2.      
1.  Win
2.  Pay for
3.  Donate
4.  Earns, selling
5.  Prize
6.  Coin
3.
Earn: ganar
Win: ganar
4.
That the boy found a winning lottery ticket and he won the lottery.
5.
1.  True
2.  False. Ryan’s mother was annoyed with all the clothes and games on the bedroom floor.
3.  False. Ryan is going to pay for a holiday for his parents.
4.  True
5.  False. His life is not going to change completely.
6.  False. Ryan’s father wants him to buy a flat and live there/ Ryan wants to continue living with his parents.
6.
Messy       tidy
Broke       pleased
Rich        annoyed
7.
1.  rich
2.  messy
3.  broke
4.  pleased
5.  annoyed
6.  tidy
8.
1.  Changes
2.  Doesn´t change
3.  After
4.  Be
9.
1.  Are you going to see…?
2.  I’m going to see
3.  We’re going to go
4.  Are you going to stay…?
5.  Are you going to do…?
6.  I’m going to take
7.  Is your cousin going to come…?
8.  She’s going to study
9.  I’m not going to do
10.    You aren’t going to spend
Pages50 and 51

1.
1.  He’s diving into a pool.
2.  He’s walking along a plank.
3.  He’s climbing up a wall.
4.  He’s standing on a pillar.
5.  He’s jumping over logs.
6.  He’s crawling under a net.
7.  He’s sliding down a muddy hill.
8.  He’s swimming through a tunnel.
9.  He’s falling off a bridge.
10.                  He’s running around a pillar.
11.                  He’s hopping onto posts.
2.
1.  I think diving into a pool is fun.
2.  I think walking along a plank is scary.
3.  I think climbing up a wall is dangerous.
4.  I think standing on a pillar is easy.
5.  I think jumping over logs is fun.
6.  I think crawling under a net is easy.
7.  I think sliding down a muddy hill is fun.
8.  I think swimming through a tunnel is easy.
9.  I think falling off a bridge is dangerous.
10.                  I think running around a pillar is fun.
11.                  I think hopping onto posts is difficult.
3.
A 5  B 1  C 4  D 6  E 2  F 3
4. 
1.  Oh no, I do them two or three times a year!
2.  You have a lot of fun, and it’s for charity!
3.  No, I won’t. It always rains when I do a mud run.
4.  Swinging across the river with on a rope isn’t going to be easy with this wind.
5.  The water obstacles are my favourites.
6.  Oh yes, definitely. In fact, I’m going to do a special Junior mud run in a few months’ time.
5.
1.  Tunnel
2.  Wall
3.  Net
4.  Bridge
5.  Slide 



 6.

1. will

2. be going to

3. be going to
 7.

1.  Am going to, are going to

2.  Will

3.  Is going to

4.  Is going to

5.  Is going to

6.  Will

7.  Is going to

8.  Will  
 8.

A third= un tercio

A quarter= un cuarto

Half= la mitad
 9.

1.  Will they beat

2.  Are not going to win

3.  Are going to have

4.  Will start

5.  Will work

6.  Is going to be

7.  Will get
 10.

1.  You are going to study English because we’ve got the exam next week.

2.  You’ll go shopping to El Faro.

3.  You’ll go to ‘The Lion King’ musical on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment