THESE EXERCISES ARE ALREADY CORRECTED
1) In department stores, because there are more clothes.
2) Yes, for a coat.
3) Yes, often.
4) No, I think they are too expensive and they are not worth the extra money.
5) No, I buy all weekends.
6) Pull and Bear and Bershka.
7) Three jeans for €15.
3) Alice and Sam.
1) Shop owner and customer.
2) Department store.
3) Gloves, sports gear and souvenirs.
4) Half-price and fraction.
2) How long.
1) Have bought.
2) Have had.
4) Have worn.
6) Have grown.
8) Have started.
I have bought a coat in Badajoz. I bought it last week and I like it because it is really beautiful. This coat cost (irregular) a lot of money, but was on sales.
2) Still, yet.
1) Rebecca has already taken up athletics.
2) I still haven´t learnt my lines for the play.
3) Has Anthony caught up with the other cyclists yet?
4) They haven´t picked up much French yet.
1) I have already done.
2) I haven´t tried out rock climbing yet.
3) Have you done trail biking yet?
4) Have you tried out music composition yet?
5) I still haven´t done that.
Yes: Athletics, surfing, rock climbing and archery.
No: Judo, sailing, music composition and wakeboarding.
A: I have already tried out archery and surfing, but I still haven´t done sailing and wakeboarding. Have you done surfing or sailing?
B: I have already done sailing, but I haven´t done surfing yet.
A: And have you done wakeboarding or archery yet?
B: Yes, I have already done these.
1) You can make new friends there, you can do a lot of activities and pick up new skills.
2) It's very expensive and some people miss their families.
3) He/She is for holidays camps.
In recent years, there's been an increase in the number of people spending a lot of money in the shopping centres with their families. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going shopping with your family?
One advantage of going shopping with your family is that they advise you with the clothes. You can also spend all day in a shopping centre, it's great fun/a lot of fun!
However, there are some disadvantages. One of them is that it is very difficult to find the things that you want. Another one is that when your family want something and you go to buy it, it's boring!
To conclude, I think that going shopping with your familiy in a shopping centre is a good idea to spend a day there.